BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The greatest challenge I had with writing this paper was trying to figure out how to get my jump drive out of a Mac. I stayed in class for about twenty minutes and still couldn't figure it out. So i finally called my dad at Warner Robins Air Force Base. He went around to all of his employees til he found someone who owned a Mac personally and asked them how to take it out. So now i know how to work this computer and i'm learning everyday. 


I enjoyed reading the other blogs. I got to know the people who i might not have met before in my life. I never received any comments  on my blog even tho i fixed the commenting problem so I didn't need to look back at it. I just saw that one of the people i was assigned hadn't have their essay up til that Sunday but they still got it up before the next class so i did get to complement on theirs after they fixed their complementing problem too. But i really enjoyed writing this essay and look forward to writing more.

0 comments: