BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My weekend update

Finally the rain leaves but then the wind stays. If anyone reads this look up land slide in Polk County, TN and you'll see a rock the size of a house going across the road and then down the mountain. Atlanta got 4.5 inches of rain while we got 3. The wind is knocking off all of the leaves on our bradfer pear tree so when it turns it won't be as beautiful as it is every year. Along with the wind comes chilly weather so everyone get out your warm clothes we will need them this weekend. Well tomorrow I am expecting Mrs. Aiken to be back at school and let her look at our resources. Alot of people I know are getting the swine flu so I encourage you to go get the shot. I haven't done one of these in awhile because the rain has been keeping me busy with my cattle and horses. By the way i'm allergic to horses and if you didn't know Clint Eastwood is also allergic to horses. Makes you wonder how he made all those western movies. Well i'm out for now see everyone tomorrow at school.

0 comments: