BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Columbus Day Weekend

This weekend i was in Helen, Georgia. I was enjoying all of the things i did at Oktoberfest. My family and I stayed at Unicoi State Park for the weekend. It is a very nice park and has great hiking trails that offer some great spots for trout fishing. I would have to say that everyone needs to stay at least all of the parks in Georgia; wether it is in the lodge, camper, tent or cabins. These are very nice parks to relax at and they are close to home. While we were there we went to see Anna Ruby Falls which we took pictures of and at. I was able to take some awesome shots of the nearby waterfalls and some of the streams nearby. I had to come home early so that I could go to class. But i was happy because on the way home yesterday there was a dead stop on the interstate because of the rain. My mother who stayed, said the drive home yesterday was awful sometimes they said they couldn't even see the front of their car. So coming home has its perks and negatives. This was my weekend in a nutshell.

0 comments: