BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kidney Stones

If you never have had them, you don't want them. If you want one, you are just plain retarded. Lemme put it this way, my cousin has had three kids and one stone. She told me that she rather have another kid than have another stone. Some of you might say oh its just a little rock, but wait do you know what they look like. Yes some are smooth like a grain of rice, but other are little round balls that are covered with spikes (like thorns). Here are some pictures to help your imagination. So do anything of these look comfortable?
Some are surgically removed, but most come out of your urethra. The most immense pain comes when the stone is moving from the Kidney to the bladder. As it travels down the ureter, your body goes into agonizing pain. For me my side muscles cramp up. So imagine a cramp and in all of your side muscles and the feeling of being stabbed repeatedly in one spot. Yes that is immense pain. So, today, I passed one of my three stones. YAY!! Since this is my 10th stone, you get somewhat use to the pain, but you can get different kinds of stones which leads to different kinds of pain as show above. So, if a loved one is saying they have a stone just think of these images and thank God that you don't have to endure the pain.

0 comments: