BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My New Home

Awhile back my father Jesus Christ called me into the ministry. The Church I was attending didn't give me the comfort I needed when i was going through this change in my life. So i prayed and ask my father if I needed to leave the church in search for a new home. He gave me a yes and so i started looking. I felt like i was being told to go and try a local church, Byron Baptist Church. So i did and it was about 20 mins into the service where God said this is where you belong. I was like wow. Ever since I've changed to this church I have been so happy. My life has brightened up and I am feeling like i actually belong to a family. The College and Career pastor will be my new teacher. A teacher to teach me about God but also to show me and teach me how to become a great pastor when my time comes. Jimmy speaks out of his heart which i can't wait to do. God has already put so many sermons into my memory, I am about to burst with excitement to tell people all about Jesus Christ. Father I live by Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I cant wait to see what my Father has in store for me here at BBC.

0 comments: