BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

SNOW IN MID GA

Wow!!! I walked outside about 12 pm yesterday and I kept feeling these little wet drops hit me but it wasn't rain. So i texted like 20 people saying i saw snows. Well a lot of them were like dude you are lieing and i said i beg to differ. Well about 3 pm it was really snowing a whole lot more and people saw it this time. txted them back and said told you lol. But anyways yesterday made my Christmas break the best in a long time. It's always fun when God surprises us with gifts such as snow here in the south. God is my best friend and we are really close. Like for example when i pray or i should say have a conversation with God, I immediately get a reply. I really do enjoy talking to my father because he helps me so much. If you are just a random stranger reading this and want to know more about my father and friend leave a comment and your blog's name, and I will get back with you to tell you more and how he can become your father and friend.


Probably the most random post ever, but know that if you are feeling down and feel like no one loves you. There is always Jesus Christ who loves you more than anything else in this world.

0 comments: